Families are usually eligible if…
- They have a youth 17 or younger in the home
- The youth has never been adjudicated of a crime
- Presenting issue can be served in the short-term services provided
Is this too good to be true? (FAQ’s)
1. Free? Yes. Paid for by the State of Texas.
2. Are you using college interns or something? No. Our therapists are licensed professionals. Other clients pay them $100+/ hour for their services.
3. Is there an income limit to be eligible? No. All income levels are eligible.
4. Are these normal families like mine? Yes. Most of our families need help with basic parent-child communication, parenting, or common teen issues.
5. Are there eligibility exceptions? Yes. We can’t serve adjudicated youth. We CAN serve deferred adjudication youth. Clients must enter into services voluntarily, absolute cheapest viagra brand on line and their presenting problem must be appropriate for brief therapy. We also can serve families of cheap cialis online online 18 year olds, if the youth is still enrolled in school.
6. How does my family get started?
If you are a family interested in short-term counseling services in Denton County, please call our Denton County Case Manager at
If you are a family interested in short-term counseling services in Dallas County, please call our Dallas County Case Manager at